Short Crosshatch & Ditch⁺ Longarm Ruler
Who doesn’t love versatility? Our longarm rulers are designed with versatility in mind. Need to stitch in a ditch? We’ve got you covered. Do a little cross-hatching? Yep. Do a little measured traveling in a quilt? Definitely. Framing a block? Absolutely. Echoing straight-edged shapes or designs? Certainly..
- The Short version of our ruler has an extra feature — a 90 degree angle at one end — that allows you to create perfectly sharp corners with ease.
- With both ¼" and ½" ditch guides, you'll be sure to get your stitches in just the right spot every time.
- Markings spaced at every ⅛" intervals along both the left and right ends helps you get everything lined up perfectly.
- Perfectly aligned ¼" diagonal markings cover the entire center of the ruler, making it easy to create a perfect 45° angle for all of your crosshatching needs.
- At the center of the ditch on either side is a 2" span of ¼" markings for quick and easy measuring as you're quilting. No more picking up another ruler to check your measurements!
The unique arrangement of markings on this Cut Sew Quick Crosshatch & Ditch ruler make it an unparalleled tool for any longarm ruler work.
Total product size: 7.5" x 4.8125"